CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE HUNTINGDONSHIRE MAP SHOP
Ramsey St. Mary's (S) 1926
Size: 23 x 16 inches
Scale: 14 inches to the mile
Type: complete facsimile, flat sheet
Ramsey St. Mary's is in the eastern half of the map, showing from St. Mary's Church in the north down to the junction of Ugg Mere Court Road with Ray's Drove in the south. In the western half of the map Wellington House is shown in the north, and the True Briton pub is on the southwestern edge.